I offer a full range of Web Design, Print Design, Email Marketing, Illustration services. If interested in any of the below services, please – let me know the some details, and I will provide you with a quote! Here are some of the services I offer:
Website Design is my specialty and has been my bread & butter for 12 years now. It’s the perfect blend of the two sides of my brain, and I’m passionate about translating that into fantastic websites that make my clients happy. My #1 goal is to make my clients SOOO happy, that they refer me to other people!
Some of what I do includes:
- Business website starter packages (see package below) – This is my core offering… my best deal!
- Full custom design for those who want more than the basic package
- Shopping carts & e-commerce solutions
- Custom WordPress themes
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Top quality, hand-crafted, standards compliant XHTML and CSS markup. In other words, it’s done right!
I come from a print background, and feel comfortable taking on small to medium sized projects. This may include things like:
- Business cards
- Product labels
Email marketing can be a very powerful tool. Unlike print advertising, email marketing offers the power to monitor detailed statistics of your campaigns, so you can measure your marketing effectiveness. You can create email campaigns that:
- tie into your website for the call-to-action
- leverage social media
- use beautiful design, illustration, and photography – all within full HTML
- and most importantly get your message in front of your target audience’s eyes – people who actually signed up to get your exclusive and unique content!
Then sit back and watch the detailed open-rate and link-click-through statistics come in.
All this for such a low cost it’s a drop in the bucket when compared to other traditional marketing media. So, why would you not want to do this again? To get your company with the program, contact me!
There’s one quick way to make an instant visual statement with your project, and that’s using custom illustration. The use of unique custom illustration in a world where generic clip-art and stock is the norm, is sure to get noticed instantly. Why not use illustration in your annual report, brochures, business cards, or on your website? Stand out from the crowd for less cost than you might think. To get started, contact me!